Awards- signs you just may be doing something interesting…
I am thrilled to have been nominated for this!
“The Very Inspiring Blogger Award”
by ME and the Boss 2012
Thank you, I’m much obliged and honored to receive this award!
The rules are to thank and link back to the blogger that has nominated you. Post the award logo to your blog. Write a post on the nomination and nominate 15 other very inspiring bloggers.
Notify them and then tell 7 things about yourself.
Ok, rules and I usually do not get along very well- however- in life there are times to make exceptions.
This is one of those times.
I was shocked, happy, moved and grateful to be nominated for this award!!!!
7 things about me
- I love animals, all creatures great and small. With the exception of spiders, who, if they stay far away from me I love them too. However if they get too close… me no likie this!!
- I write to hopefully inspire and move others, to help them see the world in a different way and to share. We are not alone, we all go through stuff, we all can inspire and be inspired by another. I hope to do this till the day I pass over the veil.
- Reiki healing energy WORKS, has changed my life, and I am grateful and blessed to pass this on, be open to new things, you never know what you never knew until you open up to know.
- I believe in Angels, Magic, Unconditional Love and its awesome power, Faeries, Unicorns, Being Silly and spreading as much love around as possible.
- Love to craft, to make things, give them away and create smiles. Inspiration comes from everywhere. No limits.
- Blessed and grateful for my wonderful friends and family. Truly. Earth Angels all of them, including those who have passed over to the other side. My Dad is, was, and always will be my Hero.
- I garden, take my own pictures for the most part, try to do my best each day, love that this format is available and I finally got off my A– and created this blog. I am grateful for every single person who reads and is hopefully inspired by my humble words.
And so, without further ado, here are MY nominees for most inspiring blogger award, in no particular order…
(cue the music and the drum roll )